Monday, June 4, 2012

How I Use Pocket!



Pocket is the newest tool for saving web pages to read later. I used to save the web site with the article I wanted to read, then try to find it later. OR I'd leave it open in a separate tab and hope to go back later. OR I'd copy and paste to Evermore. OR I'd print the page. Ugh.

NOW I use the little + Pocket gadget on my toolbar and save the page to my phone, Kindle Fire, or hey, even my computer!

Go to Pocket (getpocket.com) and sign up. Then drag the Pocket icon to your toolbar and you're ready to go! Install Pocket on all the devices you plan to read from. Then when you're waiting in line, you've got that story to read, right in your pocket.

No, I have no affiliation, but I am pretty jazzed by this!

image copyright GetPocket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment